Deposit £10 Play with £50 + 30 Free Spins
New players only. Offer only valid on a player’s 1st deposit at Wink Bingo. Deposit min £10 to get 200% bingo bonus, 200% games bonus (max £100 per bonus) + 30 Free Spins [FS]. FS are valid on specific games (15 FS per slot), must be claimed within 7 days of grants & valid for 7 days once claimed. FS wins granted in bonus & capped at £5 per slot. Withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply.
|CLAIM BONUS Read Review|
Get A £30 Welcome Bonus
18+. New online customers only. Certain countries only. Min first bingo deposit and spend £10 = £30 bingo bonus. Wagering reqs apply: 4 x. Bingo Bonus valid for 1 week after credit. T&Cs apply.
|CLAIM BONUS Read Review|
Online Bingo seems to be an extremely popular game to play lately, especially since it has a lot of bonuses. The main reason is that the players don’t have to make a deposit in order to qualify for these Bingo bonuses. It’s important to mention here that not all of their Bingo rooms share the same rules. Therefore, the rules for the Bingo bonuses might be applicable in some rooms, while not in others. However, the majority of the rooms use that ruleset, and that’s what’s important. Besides, the users can easily check the availability of each bonus and consider their options.
Bingo Bonuses — Different Types
As for the bonuses themselves, there are different variations of a welcome bonus, free bets, deposit bonus, etc. For example, there’s a possibility that the players will win a 400% welcome bonus right away. Alternatively, they might get their hands on a £50 free bet upon making the first deposit. To illustrate all of the available options, we’ll have to talk about each bonus in greater detail. So, let’s talk about the Bingo bonuses, shall we?
No-Deposit Bingo Bonus
The no-deposit bonus is by far the most popular one since the players don’t have to make a deposit in order to qualify for it (as its name suggests). It doesn’t really make that much sense for an online bingo room to make such an offer, does it? Well, it actually does. We need to consider the fact that the world of online gambling is extremely competitive.
The best possible way of increasing the reputation and attracting more players is to offer free stuff. That way, these online bingo rooms have a chance to amass large numbers of players in a short amount of time. What’s more, they get the opportunity to prove their word to the players and earn their trust. As a result, more and more people start using their services.
Since there’s no need to make a deposit before applying for the bonus, the players also don’t need to register. They can qualify for the bonus without spending a penny and still use that bonus to play a variety of their games. However, the online bingo room needs to have certain rules in order to prevent the misuse of their good will. That’s why they prevent the players from withdrawing the bonus cash immediately after they (the players) get it. Therefore, the whole no-deposit bonus is a means of enabling players to enjoy games that would otherwise require real money.
It’s possible that the users will have to input their credit card information, which the website stores away along with the registration data. There are a couple of reasons why they do that, and one of them is to confirm the identity of the user. Additionally, it’s a good way of making sure that the website can transfer the winnings to the player later on.
A Friend Referral Bonus
Inviting a friend or an acquaintance to use a particular service has been an extremely popular way of spreading the word about it. Online bingo rooms are no different in that regard. Therefore, they do offer a friend referral bonus which can be beneficial for everyone. For example, the more people someone refers, the better for them.
This type of bonus requires that the person who is being referred opens up an account and makes a deposit. Only then can the friend referral bonus be collected. What’s interesting about this bonus is that there’s no limit as to how many people can be referred. Therefore, the players can do that as long as they like, and the bonus will only increase. However, it might be a good idea to read the terms of service just in case.
The Bonus for Making the First Deposit
We can pretty much get the idea behind this bonus just by looking at its name. Once the players make their first deposit, they’ll qualify for this bonus. The online bingo room calculates this bonus in percentages, which means that the players might qualify for a 100% match of their deposits. What does that actually mean? For example, if the players decide to deposit £100, they’ll receive another £100 as a welcome deposit bonus. Alternatively, if they deposit £50, they’ll receive £50, and so on.
It’s always a good idea to look for these first deposit bonuses and deposit as much as possible. As a result, the player receives good leverage from the deposit, and that’s extremely beneficial.
Now, it’s important to know that there’s a wagering requirement that the players have to meet before using this bonus. The wagering requirements might vary from one bingo room to another. Therefore, the player should consult the terms and rules of a certain bonus to know more about its requirements.
Various Re-deposit Bonuses
There is a saying that one of the most effective ways of progressing in the world of gambling is to repeat the actions. That’s especially true for bingo because the outcome is random, and there is no way to know what’s coming next. A lot of these online bingo rooms understand that fact as well, which is why they add re-deposit bonuses. But what kind of bonuses are those? They simply allow the players to earn rewards for each subsequent deposit that they make.
These bonuses will likely vary from one bingo room to another. For example, the re-deposit bonus could be anywhere from 25% to 50%. Furthermore, it can go from £50 all the way up to £100. All in all, these bonuses are quite suitable for users who like to stick to one online bingo room. The main reason is that they’re quite frequent.
Bingo Bonuses for New Players
Online bingo rooms are not that different when it comes to how they treat their newcomers. There’s usually a set of welcome bonuses for new players that increase their chance of winning right off the bat. These bonuses are quite common since they’re the best way of attracting new players and getting publicity. That’s the very reason why most of these online bingo rooms have them in the first place.
Bingo Bonuses for Existing Players
Online bingo rooms also try not to leave out their existing players. That’s why they include a couple of bingo bonuses to reward their loyalty. Those include several bingo free bets, deposit bonuses, and even re-deposit bonuses.
Things to Consider When Looking for and Qualifying for Bingo Bonuses
Online bingo rooms usually have complex and confusing websites that can be hard to navigate sometimes. If there’s one thing that discourages players from chasing the bonuses, it’s definitely that. On top of that, there are numerous flashy images and labels that promise big cash-outs to the players. All of these things can be very distracting and cause the player to make a wrong decision. However, there are a couple of things that people should take into account when registering and making a deposit.
- The first thing to do is to examine the bingo games that they have on offer. That includes checking the bonuses that come with them as well.
- Next, it might be worthwhile to check other games, such as slots and scratch card games and see how they work.
- Once that’s done, contacting customer support before registering and depositing can be crucial. That will tell the players what the customer support is like and how they treat their customers. If they’re responsive, that means that they care about their players.
- Another point definitely worth checking out are the terms and conditions of that specific online bingo room. These documents usually contain all the legal information as well as the rules for each action and event on the website. Therefore, it’s important to know as much as possible about the way a bingo room operates.
- Comparing the available bonuses (friend referral, first deposit, reload bonuses, etc.) is likely going to help the players determine which bingo room is the best. For example, one bingo room might emphasize the importance of one bonus over the other. Therefore, the players who, let’s say, like playing bingo should always look for multi-deposit bonuses. On the other hand, if there are people who have a lot of friends who wish to start playing bingo, they can focus on friend referral bonuses and offers.
- The final (perhaps the most important) thing to consider is to check the payment processing methods. Why? Because there are numerous bingo rooms out there that simply don’t have the adequate means of paying their customers. For example, they don’t have payment processing methods for debit cards, bank transfers, credit cards, etc. So, there’s no real use gambling if the player can’t withdraw the winnings, is there? The same goes for making a deposit. However, most of the online bingo rooms will allow their players to deposit and withdraw money using Visa, PayPal, MasterCard, and Neteller. Those payment options are pretty much a standard at this point, so it’s highly unlikely that they won’t use them.